We are excited to announce that breea has become a Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) Real Estate Partner. GRESB provides a widely accepted and standardized framework for presenting environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data to the investor community, formalizing and adding value to ESG reporting efforts. Over the last decade, the GRESB Real Estate Assessment has become the global standard for ESG benchmarking and reporting for public and private real estate organizations.
breea has helped a variety of clients over the years report to GRESB and execute performance improvement strategies. By becoming a GRESB Real Estate Partner, we are furthering our commitment to GRESB and best-in-class ESG reporting.
Key 2023 GRESB Dates:
- April 1, 2023: GRESB portal opens for 2023 GRESB Assessments.
- June 1, 2023: Deadline to request a Response Check from the GRESB team.
- July 1, 2023: Submission deadline for 2023 GRESB Assessments.
- September 1, 2023: Launch of preliminary 2023 Real Estate and Infrastructure Assessment results for participants only.
- October 2, 2023: Launch of 2023 Real Estate Infrastructure Assessment results for participants and investors.
Interested in learning more? We would like to connect to learn more about your organization's ESG journey and how we can help move the needle.
GRESB is a mission-driven and industry-led organization that provides actionable and transparent ESG data to financial markets. GRESB collects, validates, scores, and independently benchmarks ESG data to provide business intelligence, engagement tools, and regulatory reporting solutions for investors, asset managers, and the wider industry.